Redwood Road Updated
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) will begin construction on SR-68 (Redwood Road) from 6200 South to I-215 in Spring 2023. In order to improve traffic flow and increase safety on the corridor and at the interchange, this project will:
Add a northbound travel lane from 6200 South to the I-215 interchange
Install a partial continuous flow intersection (CFI) to the south leg of the 6200 intersection for northbound traffic
Place dual on-ramps and ramp metering to both eastbound and westbound accesses onto I-215.
What to Expect
- Lane restrictions and travel delays
- Sidewalk may be temporarily closed on the east side - Detours will be marked
- Day and night construction activities
- Increased noise, dust, and vibration
- Construction equipment and vehicles near travel lanes
- Utility work
- Rocky Mountain Power: 1-888-221-7070
- Dominion Energy: 1-800-323-5517
- Taylorsville-Bennion Improvement District: 801-968-9081 (after hours hotline: 801-483-3454)
*Construction schedules are subject to change due to utility, material, weather, or equipment delays.
The questions marked with a red border are required.