The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) will be constructing a new bridge on State Route 24 (SR-24) over the Fremont River in Wayne County, Utah beginning as early as September 6. The new bridge will replace the aging bridge, accommodate local and tourist traffic, and address large storm events. Construction will begin in early September 2022.
- On Tuesday, Nov. 15, and Thursday, Nov. 17, crews will be setting girders for the new bridge over the Fremont River. This work will require the road to be reduced to one-way traffic controlled by flaggers as the girders are lifted over the roadway. Motorists can expect delays of up to 15 minutes.
- Motorists are advised to pay attention through the project corridor for trucks entering and exiting the roadway.
- Short-term travel delays
- Speed limit reductions in work zones
- Lane closures with temporary traffic signals
- Width restrictions
- Progress updates sent weekly, or as needed by email
Sign up for email updates from the project by emailing "Subscribe" to email@example.com.
To contact a member of the project communications team you can call 888-556-0232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org