The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is constructing a new bridge on State Route 24 (SR-24) over the Fremont River in Wayne County, Utah. The new bridge will replace the aging bridge, accommodate local and tourist traffic, and address large storm events.
- Beginning tomorrow, crews will start to demolish the old bridge.
- Beginning next week, crews will pave new asphalt on SR-24 and switch traffic over as early as Friday, May 26.
- Traffic is reduced to one-way traffic controlled by temporary signals and motorists can expect delays of up to 10 minutes and are advised to wait until they receive a green light to proceed.
- Short-term travel delays
- Speed limit reductions in work zones
- Lane closures with temporary traffic signals
- Width restrictions
- Progress updates sent weekly, or as needed by email
Sign up for email updates from the project by emailing "Subscribe" to email@example.com.
To contact a member of the project communications team you can call 888-556-0232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org