Foothill Drive Safety Project
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) and Salt Lake City propose sidewalk, landscaping, and safety improvements on Foothill Drive (SR-186) at the Kensington Avenue intersection.
Submit comments by Monday, March 13, 2023 to be included in the official transcript of the public hearing proceedings.
- Signalized (TOUCAN) pedestrian and cyclist crossing on Foothill
- Drive at Kensington Avenue
- Center-running landscaped median on Foothill Drive
- New curb, gutter, and drainage
- Landscape improvements
- No left turn at Kensington Avenue
- Right turn pocket on Foothill Drive at Kensington Avenue
Signalized (TOUCAN) crossing on Foothill Drive
To contact the public information team with questions or concerns:
Phone: (855) 663-6800