Construction Update | November 15, 2023
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is completing bridge construction activities on the Adams Avenue bridge for winter. Work will resume in the spring.
As crews transition into the final phase of work, they are installing rock material along the bridge foundation to prevent erosion, completing drainage activities, and bridge joint placement.
- Road striping
- Cleanup work
- Guard rail installation
- On I-84, eastbound/westbound lanes will be closed intermittently throughout the project duration
- Drivers be alert to changing traffic patterns and lane shifts, follow posted signs, anticipate short delays and use caution while traveling through the work zone
- Be aware of equipment and workers near travel lanes
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) will be removing and replacing the existing deck of the Adams Avenue bridge over I-84 in Weber County. Additional construction activities include miscellaneous structural improvements and updating the drainage system. This project will enhance safety and preserve the life of the bridge.
- Construction began - Spring 2023
- Project completion - Spring 2024
Final Design (2022)
Construction Begins (Spring 2023)
Work Hours: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Occasional nighttime work
- Temporary lane configuration will remain in place until early December
Work Days: Monday-Saturday
*Construction schedules are subject to change due to utility, material, weather, or equipment delays.
Project Completion (Spring 2024)
The project team is here to assist, please call or email with any questions:
Want the latest? Sign up for email updates by emailing email@example.com with "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Project impacts to travel can be found on the UDOT Traffic Website, www.udot.utah.gov/traffic or by downloading the UDOT Traffic app.