In spring 2023, the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) began construction on I-15 between Green Spring Drive (Exit 10) and Washington Parkway (Exit 13) in Washington, Utah. Improvements include:
- Widening I-15 to include an additional travel lane in each direction
- Constructing a new interchange at Main Street (new Exit 11)
- Implementing intersection improvements at Buena Vista Boulevard and Main Street
This project will improve safety and mobility throughout Washington County by providing additional connections from I-15 to the rapidly growing northeast areas of Washington and the downtown area.
Design: Early 2022 - Early 2023
Designed the new Main Street interchange (future Exit 11) and I-15 widening improvements
Construction: Spring 2023 - Summer 2024
What To Expect:
- Day work; Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Weekend and night work as needed
- Occasional traffi shifts, detours and lane closures
- Traffic delays on I-15
- Closure of Main Street at I-15 until early 2024
- Increased dust, noise and vibration
Schedules are subject to change due to weather conditions and material availability.
Please contact the public information team with questions or concerns:
To receive regular construction updates, please contact the public information team at the project email address (email@example.com) and enter "Email Updates" in the subject line.