- Replacing 300 South asphalt with concrete pavement
- Upgrading the roadway drainage system with storm drain, curb and gutter
- Replacing aged underground utilities including sewer and culinary water
- Adding new pedestrian/bicycle crosswalks in several locations
- Widening the sidewalk on both sides of 300 South
- Reconstructing driveway approaches
- Adding on-street bicycle lanes
- Installing "bump-outs" on 400 West to reduce the crossing distance at intersections without painted crosswalks
- Installing raised medians between blocks to improve safety
- *In locations with existing buildings at the back of sidewalk, widening may be required if or when those properties are redeveloped.
UDOT, Provo City and the project team finished the project design since the open house in August 2022, in preparation for advertising the project in late 2023 with an anticipated construction start date in spring 2024.
FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLIC INQUIRIES
Project Hotline: 888-556-0232